Sales Development Representative
As an SDR, you will be the first point of contact for Influ2's new sales efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to become an evangelist of the product that ends a marketer’s nightmare who is desperately looking to measure the faceless results of advertising campaigns. Every meeting you schedule will impact both marketing industry evolution and our business growth.
Moreover, you will use Influ2 yourself. Imagine reaching out to the engaged prospects, knowing what exactly grabbed their attention and when it happened. Sounds like an SDR’ heaven, right?
What You’ll Do
- Conduct a buying group analysis of the target accounts to tailor your messaging.
- Raise awareness and generate interest in Influ2 through personalized emails and LinkedIn Sales Navigator outreach.
- Work closely with an ABM team on marketing campaigns that support your outreach.
- Generate new sales opportunities for Account Executives and partner with them to move prospective accounts through the sales cycle.
- Anticipate and handle objections, dispel doubts.
- Achieve performance metrics while maintaining quality (weekly and monthly quotas of emails sent and meetings held).
- English: Level C1+
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales prospecting techniques.
- Ability to explain the value of Influ2's platform to potential customers in alignment with their role and business objectives.
- Basic understanding of sales development performance metrics.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, both oral and written.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Solid computer skills, including G Suite, CRM software, and automation tools.
- Advanced creative and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for sales and writing emails.
What You’ll Get
- Working alongside a fast-growing team of professionals from the US, Ukraine, and Israel who are setting the new global B2B advertising standard, already adopted by Fortune-500 companies.
- Flexible working environment when it comes to your schedule and location preference.
- Progressive commission structure and performance bonuses.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful.
- Offline vacations: up to 20 days a year.
- Workation: unlimited as long as you meet a quota.
Influ2 is a top-30 Forbes startup, showing 3-5x YoY growth over 2019-2021.
The company operates primarily in the US market. 80+ employees globally.
Influ2 developed an industry-changing product in the Account-based marketing space. The core is a unique technology that allows B2B marketers to deliver ads personally to chosen decision-makers, track engagement to reveal the highly-engaged accounts, and boost marketing and sales performance.
Influ2 was adopted by 100+ enterprise and medium-sized customers globally, including industry leaders such as Adobe and NVIDIA, to name a few.